Saturday, April 11, 2015

KEEP THE MUSIC COMING

Lily,  a best friend to both me and her mama, Patricia L. Fry        


http://1topnotchKat.org

Welcome aboard friends to 1topnotchKat.org and Blogger.com



by: Kat Carlson: author/publisher


Busy this time of the year,  April 15 th,  yep fill in those forms for IRS,  folks!

Lily, my sweetness,  just simply inspires me & opens up the brain and creativity inside me.  I love the privilege of using her image !  A little music in the background helps too.  ( Momentarily,  it's Barry White " singing, "Your My Greatest Inspiration" !  My "soul" brothers have brought my "realness" into existence!  Thank you,  Barry White,  Al Green,  Johnny Taylor,  Otis Redding,  Marvin Robinson,
Lou Rawls and so many more great singers out there.  MUSIC,  wonder-full  MUSIC !  I cherish it and enjoy the range of music for all people everywhere.  Classical,  Pop,  R & B,  Love Songs,  Ballads, this medium affords us an avenue for life & also emotional well being !

Months ago I spoke about "ENDORPHINS" for our bodies to experience "pleasure"....our HYPOTHALAMUS  responds gratefully to endorphins!  Music provides this area of our brains with
properties to ensure growth!  So much in our natural world is neglected as something that promotes LIFE and LOVE.  Can you or I "really" live without these things ?  It cuts way back on depression !
Depression__ a household name & malady today !  But I hope we as a nation can create other avenues for treating this disease.  Medications do not work !

Turn on the music,  people,  do whatever you can to live naturally!  RIGHT ?


(_A Wink & a Smile_).............................:)










No comments:

Post a Comment